22 DAYS 200-HOUR YIN & YANG YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Want to step forward and deepen your yoga practice, learn how to teach safely and have a broader knowledge in anatomy, philosophy, yoga history and more?
This is an incredible opportunity for all yoga practitioners. This course is limited to 16 students!
Six percent of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training Course will be invest into various projects supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan.
This training has been designed for those who believe, feel, and know that yoga is more than the physical practice of asana.
Our intention is to properly train yoga students to become strong, confident, and knowledgeable teachers.
In addition to all of the relevant information about yoga philosophy, theory and teaching skills; we put a strong emphasis on developing your personal practice thus your training will be oriented toward deepening your own practice while showing you how to teach others.
- Philosophy– Study of yoga philosophy and traditional texts – The eight limbs of yoga and how to incorporate key elements into your teaching – Understanding the koshas and how they relate to the way we learn – Yogic lifestyle and commitment – Ethic principles for yoga teachers.
- Practice & Teaching- Establishing and deepening your personal practice – Half Primary Series of the Ashtanga Vinyasa System as well as adjustments for all asana – Power, Hatha and Vinyasa style classes and sequencing – Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga practice, modifications and adjustments – Successful sequencing of a 90 minute yoga class – Learn to align yourselves correctly in poses to keep you stable and safe from injury – Guide you in how to correctly align yourself, and your students, in postures, and will show different variations to effectively teach all levels – Develop your communication skills – How to teach individually in a group setting – Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and adjustment – Discover and define your teaching style and the qualities needed as a teacher – Learn more about the student learning process – Business aspects of teaching yoga – Practice teaching, adjusting, assisting and observing.
- Pranayama, Meditation, Chanting and other practices – Pranayama and meditation techniques – Build a daily practice of pranayama and meditation – Learn how to use mantra and digital counting during pranayama – Chakra meditation practice – Explore the effect of a daily meditation practice – Explore different practices such as kriyas, chanting mantra and other traditional techniques.
- Anatomy and Physiology – Anatomy of movements by studying each joints of the body – Understand individual differences by observing your own body and identifying your own limits – Learn how the body works and apply this knowledge to your practice and teaching – Learn about the chakras including characteristics, location, and how they are responsible for the way we move.
Included in “Course Only” Package :
- Yoga Teacher Training Course
- 6% of the total price redirected to fund environmental and community projects
- 1 hour Balinese massage at our partner Spa Centre
- 1 snorkelling excursion to encounter marine life and maybe Manta rays
- 1 Welcome Pack including a Trash Hero Bali Stainless steel bottle, our Yoga Bliss YTTC manual all packed in our Yoga Bliss Tote bag to reduce use of single use plastic and some added surprises!
- Free coffee, tea and water all day
Depending on your own package
- 21 nights’ accommodation at Green Garden Bungalows or at our partner guesthouse
- 1 or 3 meals a day at Green Garden Restaurant (depending on your package)
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your own package.
• Bank transfer and money exchange fees
• Transports (around 40$ return ticket from Bali)
This course will be held at Yoga Bliss Lembongan, located on Nusa Lembongan island, 30 minutes away from Bali by boat. As a lot of travellers say Lembongan is similar to what Bali used to be 20 years ago.
White sandy beach, blue clear water, quiet and a perfect spiritual place.
This island paradise begin to be a must to visit from Bali away from the traffic jam or the hawkers.
A perfect place to relax, where the only things to do are diving, snorkelling, surfing, sunbathing and of course yoga.
The shala is in the heart of Lembongan close to all commodities.
The beach is only 5 minutes’ walk away, but as you will see everything is really close on the island as its size is approximately 7km².
For your stay with us, we offer you different options to suits all budget.
All the rooms at Green Garden Bungalows are on site and offer access to the swimming-pool, a private terrace, a private semi-outdoor bathroom with garden and hot water, air conditioning, a mosquito net, WIFI, a fridge, a kettle and an umbrella.
If you choose the shared room, you will share these facilities with one other student.
In this last case, you will occupied a twin bed room and have of course your own bed.
Schedule (subject to change ) :
- 6 to 8 am Ashtanga or Vinyasa asana practice
- 8 to 9 am Breakfast
- 9 to 10 am Anatomy or Philosophy
- 10 to 1 pm Asana lab / Sequencing
- 1 to 2 pm Lunch break
- 2 to 4 pm Anatomy or Philosophy
- 4 to 5 pm Pranayama/Meditation
- 5 to 7 pm Yin or Restorative Yoga
- Sunday is a day off (snorkelling excursion included)
May 03, 2020 – May 24, 2020
Jul 05, 2020 – Jul 26, 2020
Aug 09, 2020 – Aug 30, 2020
Nov 29, 2020 – Dec 20, 2020
Feb 20, 2021 – Mar 13, 2021
Jul 04, 2021 – Jul 25, 2021
Date & Time29 November 2020 - 20 December 2020
- 8:00 am