300-HOUR LEVEL 2 YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Want to step forward and join a 300 Hour YTT Course?
This course will be held only once in 2019 and is limited to 16 students!
Six percent of the price of your Yoga Teacher Training Course will be invest into various projects supporting the local community and protecting the natural environment of Nusa Lembongan.
This Yoga Alliance registered 300hour certification course is an amazing opportunity to deepen your understanding and teaching of yoga.
You will gain world class skills as a teacher, finding your own voice, learning hands-on adjustment, intelligent cueing, sequencing and so much more!
This program was created with the aim of giving you new the tools to instruct inspiring classes.
This course is for teachers who have already successfully completed a 200hour certification program and want to take their education to the next level.
The program consists of a 28-day yoga teacher training that will go beyond Yoga Alliance standards and transform your practice and teaching.
The course presents an in-depth study of yoga philosophy, yoga anatomy, advanced sequencing and adjustments, as well as how to develop great workshop programs and yoga retreats.
Everything you need throughout the training (accommodation, food, massages etc.) can be included in the course fee so there`s nothing else for you to organise.
Course Program :
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics – An in-depth look into yoga philosophies and traditional texts such as the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita – Examination of the essential philosophies behind the science of Yoga – How to apply yogic principles into your lifestyle – Learn about the concepts of dharma and karma – What are the yoga teacher ethic principles – How to create a safe environment for your students with healthy boundaries – Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others through yoga (seva).
- The Art of Teaching– Find your voice, develop your teaching style and learn how to teach from a place of authenticity – Principles of teaching including demonstration, observation, assistance, adjustments and teaching ethics – Learn how to address the specific needs of individuals and special populations, to the degree possible in a group setting – Become an expert in communication by developing skills such as building group dynamics, managing time during classes, and how to establish priorities and safe boundaries with students – Learn what are the qualities of a yoga teachers – Understand the student learning process – Discover the business side of yoga, how to plan and lead your own masterclasses, workshops and retreats.
- Practice – Develop mastery in your personal practice – Explore advanced asanas and transitions – Understand that a personal practice is where the best teachers teach from, so the time spent mastering yours will be invaluable – Several opportunities to teach a class in your preferred style and receive constructive feedback from your teachers and classmates – Observe and assist other students teaching to understand your different role as a yoga teacher.
- The Art of Adjusting – Philosophy and ethics in teaching and touching – The principles of hands-on teaching – Learn to see and understand students in asana – Discover how to approach, assess and communicate with students – Adjustment positioning and techniques.
- Pranayama & Meditation – Build a daily practice of pranayama and meditation – Integrate knowledge into your practice and teaching – Explore the effect of a daily pranayama & meditation practice.
- Anatomy and Physiology – Applied anatomy – Individual alignment based on personal body structure – How to observe bodies? – How to teach students with injuries, limitations or hyper-mobility? – Understanding what stops me and my students during asana class? – Anatomy of the core – Deepen your knowledge on the energetic bodies – Explore a deeper understanding of the Chakra system including; how to maintain their balance, their relationship to your practice, and how observing imbalances in students can make you a better teacher.
- And so much more! – Unleash your creativity by learning how to develop sequences that are playful, safe, and beneficial to your students – Several opportunities to teach a class in your preferred style and receive constructive feedback from your teachers and classmates.
Included in ‘Course Only’ Package :
- Yoga Teacher Training Course
- 6% of the total price redirected to fund environmental and community projects
- 1 hour Balinese massage at our partner Spa Centre
- 1 snorkelling excursion to encounter marine life and maybe Manta rays
- 1 Welcome Pack including a Trash Hero Bali Stainless steel bottle, our Yoga Bliss YTTC and the Yoga Bliss manual, all packed in our Yoga Bliss Tote bag to reduce use of single use plastic and some added surprises!
- Free coffee, tea and water all day
Depending on your own package
- 28 nights accommodation at Green Garden Bungalows or at our partner guesthouse
- 1 or 3 meals a day at Green Garden Restaurant (depending on your package)
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your own package.
• Bank transfer and money exchange fees
• Transports (around 40$ return ticket from Bali)
WEBSITE & CONTACT INFO:
Organized by: Yoga Bliss
Websites : https://yogablisslembongan.com/yttc/300-hour-yttc/
Email : email@example.com
Social Media : Facebook | Instagram
starting from USD2,155.00
Date & Time4 April 2021 - 2 May 2021
- 8:00 am