BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, 26 DAYS, 200H YTT
De Moksha, an eco-friendly luxurious resort in Bali in cooperation with Mira Yogashala, the leading Yoga teacher training institute from Rishikesh India, brings you an exciting Yoga teacher training on the magical island of the gods;
In the magical energy of Bali, our goal is not only to deepen your yoga practice, Enhance your teaching skills, and challenge your mind and body; but also to introduce you to the home to some of the friendliest and most welcoming people in the world and get you to experience their strong sense of spirituality.
Join us in beautiful Bali for this journey of a lifetime.
You will be a certified Yoga Alliance 200-hour teacher.
In this all inclusive retreat, you will spend your quality time at a luxurious eco-friendly boutique resort, you will enjoy 4 day-excursion during the retreat and a free 90 minute spa treatment at the in-house spa.
We look forward to practicing with you!
- Led by a top-notch team of experienced teachers from Mira Yogashala
- Increase your mindfulness with our meditation program
- Learn authentic Multi-Style of Yoga; the retreat focuses on both Hatha and Astangha Vinyasa
- Receive a deeper knowledge of yoga philosophy, anatomy and physiology
- Experience life on a tropical island Bali
- Magical venue surrounded by raw tropical nature and amazing views
- Healthy and delicious vegetarian, pescetarian, vegan meals
- 27 nights accommodation
De Moksha, an eco-friendly boutique Resort is a hidden gem of a resort in Tabanan area of Bali, blending luxurious living with living in nature.
It has two wonderful outdoor yoga shalas, both bright, open and circular and provide the perfect environment for deepening your practice.
The rooms are peaceful, spacious, and air-conditioned.
De Mosha offers you the following facilities
- Two Infinity pools with salt water
- In-house Spa
- In-house restaurant
- 25 people staff, providing top-notch personalized service
- Premium Quality Bedding and Bedlinen
- Environmentally friendly
- 2 Yoga shalas
Students who complete their subsequent training are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
6:15 am – 8:15 am Hatha Yoga and Pranayama
8:30 am – 9:15 am Breakfast
9:45 am – 10:45 am Mantras (1st week)
9:45 am – 10:45 am Pranayama Theory (2nd week)
9:45 am – 10:45 am Teaching Methodology (3rd week)
9:45 am – 10:45 am Self-Study (4th week)
11:00 am – 12:00 pm Anatomy
12:15 pm – 01:00 pm Alignment and Adjustment
13:00 pm – 14:00 pm Lunch
13:30 pm – 14:45 pm Afternoon Break
15:00 pm – 16:00 pm Philosophy
16:15 pm – 17:45 pm Ashtanga Vinyasa
18:00 pm – 19:00 pm Meditation
19:30 pm – 20:00 pm Dinner
No classes will be taken on Sundays.
On that days, the students can participate in the school excursions, travel to particular places in Bali.
Included in the retreat :
- All instruction and course materials
- 26 nights of accomodation
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day
- Airport pick up and drop off
- 4 weekly excursions
- 90 minute Spa treatment
- De Moksha Totebag
Apr 03, 2021 – Apr 28, 2021
Date & Time3 October 2020 - 28 October 2020
- 8:00 am