SHADES OF YOGA 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
With over 15 years of experience in leading Yoga Teacher Trainings, Shades of Yoga stands out as one of the most expereinced schools in Bali, with over 190 ratings on Yoga Alliance.
Its uniquely small group size – maximum 16 people per course – allows for a personalized approach and a lot of attention to the progress and learning of each student.
We never cancel courses and all our teachers are legal to work in Bali with a registered KITAS ( the only legal documents to actually work as a foreigner)
Deepen your connection to the ancient teachings of yoga in the tropical paradises of Bali with Level 1 (200 hour) and Level 2 (300 hour) Yoga Alliance accredited Yoga Teacher Training courses.
Immerse yourself in vibrant cultures, nourish your soul and deepen your connection to the yoga tradition so you can share this practice with others.
A truely transformative yoga teacher training experience!
Completion of this yoga teacher training gives you the tools to transform your own life and deepen your personal yoga practice while simultaneously being a catalyst of transformation for people worldwide through the medium of yoga.
Our course is an intense 24 days, where we go through all of the elements of the physical practice, and the philosophy of yoga and teaching skills, to ensure that once you have completed the course you are well equipped and versed in the art of teaching yoga.
We practice a mixture of Hatha Yoga, teaching our students how to unpack each posture with great alignment principles, which stem from the Iyengar disciplines.
You learn how to workshop around 37 postures and how to put them into intelligent sequences, in a vinyasa flow – this means linking breath with movement.
Iyengar Yoga is very traditional and that’s what you will learn. We workshop every asana extensively from the ground up, ensuring that our students know how to adapt each asana for each body type and all ages.
You’ll also learn how to create different sequences and energetic components.
RYT 200 – Level 1. Introduction to Yoga Teaching
- Intensive practice of asana
- Yoga philosophy
- Self inquiry
- Anatomy and physiology (Eastern and Western)
- Sequencing skills
- Teaching skills
- Adjusting skills
- Extensive Vinyasa sequence training
- Correct prop usage
- Correct alignment of postures
- Practical teaching
- Yogic lifestyle and diet
- How to establish your own yoga business
- Introduction to pranayama and meditation
Click here for full information on our 200-hour 24 day Teacher Training course
RYT 300 – Level 2. Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
- Structural alignment/postural integration and methodology
- Adjusting skills/modifications and variations of posture
- Teaching classes
- Partner, restorative and therapeutic yoga
- Injury prevention and management
- Human reproductive sequences (male and female), pre/post natal and menstruation
- Yoga philosophy
- Anatomy and physiology (theory and applied)
- Pranayama and meditation
Click here for full information on our 300-hour 5-week life-changing course
RYT 200 Bali – Ubud TAKSU SPA
- $2950USD covers the full course fee (tuition fee and the course manual), delicious breakfast but NO accommodation.
You can then source your own accommodation, We have a comprehensive list of reccomended accommodation options near by to fit everyones budget.
- $3450USD covers the full course fee (tuition fee and the course manual), delicious breakfast and accommodation at W House for 24 Nights .
You would get a single room with a fan (no aircon) and a shower or a bath. This is very close walking distance to the course venue.
Contact us for our other accommodation packages firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & Time7 June 2021 - 30 June 2021
- 8:00 am