UBUD YOGA HOUSE SPECIAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING OFFER: 50% DISCOUNT
This YTT is hosted at the Dragonfly Village (dragonfly-village.com), a healing oasis surrounded by lush green nature, featuring a salt-water swimming pool, open air yoga studio, herbal steam sauna, organic vegetarian café and traditional teak bungalows.
Training includes :
- private accommodation in traditional teak bungalows;
- breakfast and lunch at the vegetarian café; use of all facilities
- Yoga training, mats, and props are included and yoga studios are open air
- Yoga Alliance Certificate
- Protocols for Covid 19 are followed with proper cleaning of surfaces; hand washing stations with soap and sanitizer; temperature monitoring
- Masks are optional during the training, but must be worn outside the village area.
- Social distancing will be practiced and training is limited to 12 people.
Please reserve early to avoid disappointment.
See you in September!
About Teacher :
Sheila Burch: Sheila began her yoga practice in 1981 in Santa Barbara, California and has studied yoga in India, Nepal, Thailand, China, France, Azerbaijan and Bali and attended the world renowned Ramamani Iyengar Yoga Institute in Pune, India in September 2013 where she studied directly with the Iyengar family.
She opened the Ubud Yoga House in Bali in 2014 where she teaches yoga and meditation and is the lead teacher for the Yoga Teacher Training program.
Sheila has practiced mindfulness meditation for many years and studied Buddhism at Kopan Monastery in Kathmandu, Nepal, Mindfulness Meditation at the Omega Institute in New York and completed Google’s Mindfulness Meditation program, Search Inside Yourself, at the Green School in Bali.
Sheila is a world traveler and an international educator who has taught in international schools around the world for the past 20 years .
Sheila’s youthful spirit, enthusiasm, and positive energy are an inspiration for all who visit the Ubud Yoga House.
Oct 25, 2020 – Nov 19, 2020
Feb 01, 2021 – Feb 26, 2021
Apr 05, 2021 – Apr 30, 2021
WEBSITE & CONTACT INFO:
starting from USD2,500.00
Date & Time25 October 2020 - 19 November 2020
- 8:00 am